Holocene Drilling has conducted hundreds of environmental site investigations utilizing our auger, sonic and direct push rigs. A typical subsurface, environmental site investigation is intended to determine the presence or absence of contaminated soil and water in lateral extent and depth.
Holocene is the most experienced and recognized environmental drilling company in the Pacific Northwest. We operate a fleet of late model track and truck mounted rigs and support vehicles.
In addition, Holocene has acquired much of the assets and personnel of the former probe/injection company ESN. Part of this project involves bring on Anisa and Don Harnden, both experts in remedial injections.
- Truck and Track Mounted Drill Rigs
- Low Overhead Rigs
- Hollow Stem Auger
- Sonic Drilling
- Conductor Casing Step-Downs with Sonic
- Direct Push Probe
- Direct Push Remediation Compound Injections
- Vac/Air Knife Borehole Utility Clearance
- High Pressure Hot Water Decon Trailers
- Soil Sampling with Dames & Moore samplers, SPT and Shelby Tube
- Automatic Sampling Hammers
- Grab Groundwater Sampling
- Well Installation, Development and Decommissioning
- Soil Vapor Gas Sampling and Installations
- Remediation System Installations (Thermal, AS/SVE, etc.)
- Current HAZWOPER and Annual Medical Monitoring
- Barge, Crane-lift and other Limited Access/Low Clearance Sites
- Well Decommissioning